While posting my daily photos this week, I saw a few posts in my reader about something that is Real Neat. In catching up on what this was all about today, I discovered that I had been nominated by Marathal over at Deez Words. Wow! Thank you Marathal.
So what the heck does this mean? It means you get to learn more about the bloggers you follow! If nominated, you:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer their seven questions.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create 7 new questions for them to answer.
The most interesting thing I’ve learned about my blogging peers is some of us have been gaming a long time (Atari, Commodore 64), and they may be closer to my age than I would have thought! I always feel as though I’m older than everyone else.
Seven Answers for Marathal
1. In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, are you prepared?
No. I should probably befriend a few people who work at a morgue.
2. Have you ever had someone you never would have thought would ever read your blog, mention something you wrote?
I’ll say no. My memory is terrible and I’d like to think I would remember that!
3. Of course I have to ask. Alliance or Horde, but also, One Main? or Army of Alt’s.
Both, with a slight preference for Horde. Armies are organized, so I’ll call my failed attempts at building an army of alts my ragtag band of misfits.
4. Have you ever had the opportunity to attend Blizzcon, or some other large gaming convention.
Does a local comic con count? I went once, primarily to see Gigi Edgely who played Chiana on Farscape, one of my all-time favorite sci-fi shows. The line was long and I was short on time (aka introvert excuses), so I didn’t get a chance to embarrass myself. I saw her head! Wil Wheaton was there too. I saw his head as well!
5. Do you think Warcraft will ever end, and how do you see them ending it.
I think it will, but private servers may carry on. I have no thoughts about how it will end for everyone. I can’t even say how it will end for me. Overall, I play and care less.
6. What in all the years you have played games, has been your favorite to play.
Morrowind, Baldur’s Gate, and Arcanum hold that special nostalgic place in my heart. I think Vanilla WoW does too, and Pandaria – I loved Pandaria.
I’m really enjoying ESO right now, especially with the recently released housing feature and upcoming Morrowind expansion. I’m certain I would love Skyrim, but I don’t have time to spare for another game. I still need to play Oblivion! Maybe when I’m retired.
7. And a final one. Should Tauren be allowed to play Rogue’s. 😉
No. That was easy!
Mama Druid Nominates You
- eldaerial at StarShadow
- Faeldray at Lair of the Wolf Dragon
- Lissanna at Restokin
- Melbrankin at Ramblings of a MMO Gamer Guy
- Phaelia at The Dreamgove
- Rowan Blaze at I Have Touched the Sky
- Tome of the Ancient
Please Answer These Seven Questions
- What is your favorite dish to make (baking, cooking, etc.)?
- Which companion pet from any game would you want as your own pet? If not a pet from a game, which mythological creature?
- Why do you blog?
- If you could travel to a place in a game (replicated on earth), where would you go?
- Outside of gaming, what project are you working on personally and/or professionally?
- What is the first (most important/urgent) undone thing on your bucket list?
- What’s your sign?
Coming up with the questions was the hardest part! Please everyone, feel free to answer any of them in the comments. It’s fun to learn more about each other.
Thank you for the nomination Marathal.